JP Sears Ultra Spiritual Book Signing Party
|May 15, 2017||Posted by PATH User under General||
7-9pm, Saturday, June 10th, Join healing coach, YouTube sensation, and satirist, JP Sears for an Ultra Spiritual book signing party at bliss Spiritual Co-op.
JP’s Ultra Spiritual YouTube Videos have accumulated more than 28 million views. Since 2006 he has offered emotional healing workshops around the world while maintaining a private practice in Charleston, SC. In addition, he now offers a laugh out loud read in his debut book, How to be Ultra Spiritual: 12 1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority. For more information visit awakenwithjp.com.
Come meet JP in person, listen as he explains how humor helps cultivate a creative mindset, defeats self sabotage, and serves as a connector even when people have diverse beliefs. Hang out and enjoy refreshments at the friendliest place in town with our local and lovable Guru.
Tickets are just $25 and include a signed copy of his book.
How to be Ultra Spiritual: 12 1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority
In case you haven’t noticed, the New Age has become the Old Age. But don’t recycle your crystals just yet! His Enlightenedness JP Sears is ushering in the Newer Age, blinding us with the dawn-like brilliance that is Ultra Spirituality. How to Be Ultra Spiritual presents Ultra Spiritual JP’s none-of-a-kind guidance, so you can better yourself through teachings on:
• Competitive spirituality—the Ultra Spiritual foundation that the rest of your Ultra Spiritual path rests on
• Why burying your feelings alive makes you thrive
• Dreaming up your awakening—how to engineer your carefully contrived spiritual narrative
• Rigidly yogic yoga—the moisture-filled cloud formation that drops rain upon your river so your flow can flow
• Following the light to the greener spiritual pastures of veganism
• He-ness, financial levity, deathliness, and other qualities of the quality guru
• Mindfullessness—all of the fullness of mindfulness with none of the mind
• Merciless meditation—the most effective way to become more meditative (and, duh, more spiritual)
• Accessing the forces of critical nonjudgment
• Using plant spirit medicine to experience a degree of enlightenment that you aren’t enlightened enough to experience without the spirit who lives inside its particular vegetation
• Humbleness, and how to employ it in the most superior sense of the word
With How to Be Ultra Spiritual, His Enlightenedness JP Sears brings the heart and soul of ancient spirituality back to life with a progressive aggression, replacing the diluted uselessness of modern spirituality with the waaay more spiritual wisdom of Ultra Spirituality. See if you can keep up . . .