Relationships – Restoring the Love Within and Between with Glenn S. Cohen
|February 28, 2017||Posted by PATH User under KNOWING||
7-8:30pm, Monthly on the 3rd Tuesday. Join this journey as we discuss, share and explore how we become wired to be wounded, why we re-enact to suffer and how we heal ourselves and our intimate relationships.
H.U.R.T. – Healing Unresolved Relationship Traumas
Emotional relationship traumas occur at all stages of life beginning in childhood and into our adult lives. These originate when we experience one or more of the following situations; intrusiveness, neglect, betrayal and/or loss.
These situations can be an intense moment in time or a long-lasting condition that causes us to alter our true nature and create our defenses. These adaptations develop negative patterns of thoughts, emotions and behaviors, which disconnect us from our true selves and our intimate partners.
- Do you feel like you are stuck and living a familiar negative pattern with the relationship you have with yourself?
- Are you trying to heal from a broken relationship and want to learn and grow from the experience?
- Do you keep attracting and finding yourself in similar dysfunctional relationships that bring pain and suffering into your life?
- Do you and your partner have circular arguments which have created a rupture in the bond between you two?
- Is your current relationship healthy and harmonious where you both can listen and relate to each others feelings and needs?
- Can you both answer the following question with a resounding yes? “Are you there for me, the way I need you, when I need you the most”
This group open to anyone whether you are single looking to heal or a couple looking to rebuild the bond.
Facilitator: Glenn S. Cohen, Transformational Relationship Coach, Glenn S. Cohen Coaching, Individuals, Couples, Executives, 843-852-9828, 845 Lowcountry Blvd, Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29464, www.glennscohen.com.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
There was a time in my life when I did not SHOW UP for my partner, my son, my business, others or myself. From these periods of pain grew an intense passion and inspiration to learn, grow and change.
During my journey, I found my calling to serve others as a Relationship Coach. I founded Glenn S. Cohen Coaching and completed my coaching proficiency skills through the Relationship Coaching Institute and the Coach’s Training Institute.
My quest to figure out why I made certain decisions that brought turmoil and conflict into my life began more than a decade ago. I undertook a massive self-education process to understand the complex emotional, mental and neurobiological factors that contribute to conflicted relationships, which develop within and between individuals, couples, teams and organizations.
My work reflects a process of researching and understanding the best of the best—philosophies and tactics—from other professionals. Culling knowledge from their books, CDs and workshops, I’ve incorporated the elements that resonate as a result of what I have learned from the hundreds of individuals, couples, executives and organizations I have coached over the years and from my personal experiences.
Reflecting upon a wealth of information, I continue to refine what I have learned so that the philosophies and strategies are applicable, practical and successful at creating awareness, understanding and real, lasting change.
I focus on helping people work on their relationships at home, work and within themselves. In addition, I conduct workshops for small businesses and large corporations. Whether serving individuals, couples, executives or teams, I share principles and strategies that apply to all four relationship realms:
- Inner relationship with yourself
- Intimate relationship in your marriage or with your committed partner
- Personal relationships with your children, family, friends, ex-partners and community
- Professional relationships with your colleagues, associates and customers
I reside in Charleston, South Carolina. I coach clients at my office, on site at corporate locations and across the country via phone and the Internet. In addition to private coaching, I also conduct seminars, speeches and workshops for groups, adult education classes, civic organizations, businesses, and other associations.